Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: All aboard the SS Dachshund!

1. Back To Top    #1

All aboard the SS Dachshund!

Couldn't help it...they were just too amusing.

-Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink:

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: All aboard the SS Dachshund!

Awesome! I wish our current dog liked the water. Dogs I've had in the past have loved to jump in the pool, but this one.....noooooo way!
    21,000 Gallon IG Plaster with Spillover Spa (Built in 1978) | 48 sq/ft Hayward DE Filter | 3.0 HP Pentair Variable Speed Pump | Hayward H250FDN Heater| 8 Gallon Liquidator | Taylor K-2005 | Taylor FAS-DPD Chlorine Test | Taylor "SpeedStir"

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: All aboard the SS Dachshund!

Those 2 like to be out in the pool with the people, but much prefer just hanging out floating over swimming. The other 3 want no part of the pool at all.
    -Gordon
    Pool School helps me maintain my 13,500G 24' x 48" ASP with Sand Filtration using a TF100 Test Kit and Pool Calculator.
    Remember, the Shock Process should be followed until : 1. CC is less than 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT shows a loss of 1.0 ppm or less and, 3. The water is crystal clear.
    --I didn't buy my pool to swim in it. I bought my pool to watch my wife swim in it. :wink: