Question for you all. Been dialing in my pump runtime and SWG percentage and had some small green algae spots a few days ago. Have been shocking since Friday and have passed overnight loss test with no CC this morning and water looks great. Tested TA this morning and it's risen to 110 and PH from Friday(before I started shocking) was 7.2. TA was 80 last week. I have a vinyl liner pool and was wondering if I should do anything to lower TA at this point or just wait until FC drops to below shock level And then retest PH and go from there. Thoughts?