I finally found a pool store

Mar 17, 2010
Spring, TX
That knows what they are doing. I think it has to do with them being the only store and being owned by an individual. I need a few things from the pool store and decided to take a water sample for them to test. I did not see how they tested, but their test results were spot on with what I got. All their results were exactly what I got, with the exception of cya being 20 and I got 30, but I call that spot on if you ask me. They even said I know you test your own water so if you get a result and is different than mine let me know and I will retest it to make sure. I mean he did the same as any other store does sold shock to this guy, but did not try to sell him anything else and even said lets start with only 5 lbs and see where we go from there. Talked about how cholorine works better at lower pH levels. I was making a statement that anytime I go to leslies or warehouse pool supply, and he was like dont mention those names in my store (this was in a joking manner not intended to be rude.) He was like they have such a high turnover and little training that they are usually way off. So they did not try to sell me anything as some stores may or may not. I already knew what I needed and them knowing I test my own water may be the results of them not trying to sell me something. I had added enough bleach to bring my FC level up to 6 and she was like did you shock this morning, because there test only test up to 5. She was like I thought you FC level would be low since your stablizer was a little low and I have never even heard any of the other stores even say something like that. So I may take my water in once a month to see if this was just a one time thing or they do know what they are doing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.