My father-in-law has not yet moved in to his house. I'm maintaining the pool. He is there most days but has not yet learned anything about the equipment etc. My plan (already in progress) is to crank up to nearly mustard shock levels (23.5 ppm) since I was already shocking and not have him worry other than skimmer net and basket. I will be back Monday night. Losses most days run around 6pp
When used and less when not used (as expected this weekend). That should keep it shocked for a couple days and drift down to normal range around the time I can look it over again.
Does this seem reasonable?
Ph:8 (7.5 before high chlorine so this is assumed false reading)