Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: thanks TFP

1. Back To Top    #1

Staten Island NY

thanks TFP

Just like to say TY TFP, TFtestkits all the members and mods. Had my pool installed a couple weeks now...and thank God I found this site. New to the pool thing...but I'm one of those nuts that likes to know everything when I start something new, so I read alot.....I did have some experience with water chemestry as an avid salt water reef tank lover since early 90's. So I really found the info on this site most interesting and helpful. The BBB forum as well as many others. Its funny, all I new about maintaining water parameters in those closed ecosystems in the aquarium; all the testing and monitoring, you would figure it would have come natural to me; I guess it did in the end, I did my homework, and found the places to find good information. Still waiting for my TF100 so I can confirm the CYA level, overnight chlorine loss and actual chlorine levels. But even with a crappy test strip the water looks incredible, crystal clear, thanks to many nights reading the forums and pool school. Thanks again to all the folks here, thanks Dave and Meg at TFtestkit.
    12x21 AG-semi-inground about 7200 gal, Cart filter,1.5 hp pump installed May 2012

2. Back To Top    #2
    Twin Cities, MN

Re: thanks TFP

Welcome to tfp, joenypd

Glad it's working well for you. You will love your test kit
    TFP Expert who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Re: thanks TFP

Welcome to TFP!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT