Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Build your own noodle chair?

1. Back To Top    #1

Build your own noodle chair?

I noticed that Amazon has this attachment to make a noodle in to a kids chair.

Has anyone found a good way to tie together multiple noodles or maybe one of the "mega" noodles for the back and use a normal size noodle for the seat part.

I was debating about zip ties, but I don't want any sharp edges.
    [ Vogue Vectra 24' AG | Hard plumb: Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 1HP 2-speed, 27" sand filter & Pentair MiniMax 100 NG | Taylor K-2006 | Central IL ]
    Powered by: TFP, PoolMath & TFTestkits

2. Back To Top    #2

Gainesville, fl

Re: Build your own noodle chair?

gaffers/duck tape always works for all things lol. Seriously maybe velcro. You could probably find some strong mesh at like Michael's and sew it on like they did.
    12"x33" Summer Escapes AG Ring Quick set 1590 Gallons (Gift for my son by Grand-parents)
    Intex Krystal Clear Model 633 2500 GPH "B" Cartridge

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Build your own noodle chair?

I put together a bunch of PVC pipe in all sorts of configurations. The kids then slide them into the hollow centers of pool noodles and make floating sculptures, like Tinker Toys. It's friction that holds the noodle to the pipe.

Might be able to construct a chair with them, never tried.
    I laugh—to disguise the tears.
    Size 15,000 gal 510′² | Filtration DE 48′² | Sanitation SWG+O₃ | Placement in-ground (IG) | Finish pebble
    Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS main WhisperFlo WF-28 feature | Location Dallas TX US (33ºN 97ºW)