Aquapure - Aqualink 1400- 3 Port Cell and Sensor

tomfinch

Mar 11, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
It's been 3 years and I had to install a new Aqualink 1400 last night. I have the AKC13 board and my old sensor did not have the Tri-Sensor Adapter hooked up to it. I was not getting any 170 or 180 errors on my old unit either. Since the new Cell, Sensor and Power cables I received yesterday did not come with the cable assembly to use in order to install the Tri Sensor Adaper will I be ok? I simply installed the sensor directly to the AKC 13 board without the adapter and it seems to work fine. Will this cause me problems later? If I should by the adapter I will but I don't want to be throwing money away. Also since I didn't put the adapter on I can't figure out how to calibrate the sensor. There is not a calibration button on the AKC13 board like there is on that adapter. Do I need to calibrate without the adapter somehow? Thanks :wave:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.