Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Awesome

Awesome

Everytime I have an issue, I find the answer here.
    I have some black stains in a few spots in my plaster pool. Someone suggested taking a chlorine puck and placing it directly on the stain.
    What a difference. Just a few hours on the stains I've had since I moved in (1 year) and the stains are gone.
    You guys are awesome.
    Mesa Arizona. Old school 26,000 gallon in ground plaster pool with sand filter built in 1984.

Re: Awesome

Glad it was that easy for you.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 1.5hp Dynamo pump. 24" Pentair Sand Dollar Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit
    You can stop SLAMing your pool when you pass the OCLT (You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & You have .5ppm CC's or less) & your water is clear.

This one?
    small-stains-t47763.html

WOOHOO!
    Built in 1957 44,000 gallon in-ground, Wet Edge Primera Stone in Sky Blue, Intelliflo VF Pump, 600 lb. Pentair Triton II T100 Sand Filter, CompuPool CPCS48 SWG, Borates at 50 ppm, TF-100 test kit

YUP.....
    Mesa Arizona. Old school 26,000 gallon in ground plaster pool with sand filter built in 1984.