So I think I want a Liquidator...

doublewide6 said:
I did not paint my LQ. I did not notice any problems with the power of the bleach. Painting is not too difficult but leave a strip of tape that you can remove after it is painted, that way you can see how high the bleach level is. Good luck!
Is there no gauge made for this type of use?

Sent via Tapatalk...

duraleigh said:
Is there no gauge made for this type of use?
The "sight guage" doublewide6 describes is deadly accurate, stunningly easy to install, free, and never breaks......hard to improve on that.

Good points - that works for certain tanks including the Liquidator. For some tanks that I see people using (particularly Stenner systems) the tank starts out Opaque and you can't just leave part of it transparent.

The LQ is special because you need to see the bleach/water interface so a sight gauge won't readily work. The stenner tank users are using straight bleach so a sight glass would work on those tanks if somebody was to install one.

Bama Rambler said:
The LQ is special because you need to see the bleach/water interface so a sight gauge won't readily work. The stenner tank users are using straight bleach so a sight glass would work on those tanks if somebody was to install one.

Forgive my ignorance. What is the way that a sight glass works? I have seen these on my father's wax tanks but these were built in and I'm not clear how this would be retrofitted to an existing tank. I'd love some examples and info but I'm wondering if this should be split into a new thread before we expand.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.