Toby Keith

Jason Aldean

Tracy Lawrence

Carrie Underwood

Half Way to Hazzard

Trace Adkins

Rodney Atkins

Chris Young

Josh Turner ( my personal favorite singer of all time)

Craig Morgan

Brad Paisley

Lynerdy Skynerd (SP sry)

Dierks Bentley

Tim McCraw

Bucky Covington

Carolina Rain

Heartland

Waylon Jennings

Willy

Billy Ray Cyrus (with out her terrible singing daughter)

Blake Shelton

Carters Chord

Mountgomery Gentry

Jason Michael Carrol

Alabama

Alan Jackson

Big & Rich

Gary Allen

i have a ton more, but this is all i can think of right now. Of course all my songs are bought off of Itunes at 99c a piece.

This here looks like my play list as well 8)

Re:

uwimage said:
such as we have all of U2's music so there's a U2 playlist

My all time favorite band! License plates are ActunBB.

I need Sirius hookup by the pool but for now I've got a portable stereo and I've been playing Coldplay, Sade, Madonna, RHCP and Scorpions- Lovedrive. And George Michael's new 25.

Depending on mood it will be any of the following:

Chillout on di.fm << Good at night with the lights down low and the color changer on
ElectroHouse on di.fm
Area 38 on Sirius
My own custom playlist of alternative and electronic music
Sekellus Super Shuffle - All 300gigs of music on the media server and the random button on. :shock:

For those who use pandora, can someone explain to me how the setup would be to get the sound to the outside speakers. What components do I need? Is there a wire that needs to be connected to the PC when I do want to use pandora? The electrician (hoepfully) will be wiring for outdoor speakers this week.

Sorry, I am clueless about this streaming stuff. Before deciding to be a SAHM, I used to work for a top rated electronics company and was very in touch with the newest and greatest, now I know very little. That will change in a few more years when I am forced to learn again and the kids start asking for ipods.

Since reading this post though I can't get enough of pandora.

Re: Re:

Vegasmom said:
uwimage said:
such as we have all of U2's music so there's a U2 playlist

My all time favorite band! License plates are ActunBB.

I need Sirius hookup by the pool but for now I've got a portable stereo and I've been playing Coldplay, Sade, Madonna, RHCP and Scorpions- Lovedrive. And George Michael's new 25.

Yeah, the U2 thing was really cool, one of our best friends brother got for her for her birthday adn it came with 5 licenses through iTunes, she gave one of them to us! Very lucky! (but she comes over all the time to swim so she can listen to it :lol:

How I get the music outside

Nupoolsoon,

I play Pandora.com through wireless speakers. I have the Acoustic Research (Audiovox) model AW877 speakers. I originally had the AW871 model, but one of them blew out and they replaced them with the new 877 model. I like them, but wish they were a little louder.

I hook up the transmitter to the headphone jack on my PC and that's about it, which is what I like about them. The speakers themselves are powered by eight C cell batteries each and I use rechargeable ones.

The true audiofiles here appear to be using wired speakers which probably produce higher quality sound. But, hey, I'm listening to hard rock all the time!

Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.