Become a TFP Supporter Pool School

Thread: Wiring intelliflo to gfci

1. Back To Top    #1

Wiring intelliflo to gfci

So I have purchased a 220v gfci breaker for the intelliflo (easytouch 8 panel)

The pump will be wired for 220v (obviously) so it will hve 2 hot lines and a ground. Easy enough. However the gfci breaker has 2 line out (hot) and the pigtail which gets attached to the neutral bus bar in the panel. The confusing part is the breaker also has a 3rd lug for a neutral. I assume I just do not attach anything to it since there is no neutral from the pump. Am I correct here?
    20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wiring intelliflo to gfci

You are correct.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 1.5hp Dynamo pump. 24" Pentair Sand Dollar Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit
    You can stop SLAMing your pool when you pass the OCLT (You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & You have .5ppm CC's or less) & your water is clear.

3. Back To Top    #3

Wiring intelliflo to gfci

Thanks for the conformation
    20x47' double roman vinyl liner pool. Pentair EasyTouch 8PSC-IC40, 011018 Pentair IntelliFlo, Pentair Clean & Clear Plus Filter CCP420, Pentair 120V IntelliBrite LED, Cleardeck indeck solar reel, 530 sq' solar system Polaris 9300xi robot, Interfab Turbotwister slide, S.R. Smith T7 diving board, deck jets vinyl-liner-pool-build-in-ontario-canada-new-pictures-t30213.html