Taylor k-2006 in Mucia Spain

I have not heard of anyone that ships chemicals to Spain or the UK (trouble with customs). But you might be able to find a distributor directly through Taylor. I will dig into that and see if I can find one for you. :mrgreen:

The main Taylor distributor in Europe is based in Barcelona - Spain and this is where I get my Taylor K2006 chemicals from. They ship all over Europe (I'm based in the UK). The shipping costs are a "one price fits all" so best not to buy just one bottle of reagent, as the shipping ends up being much more than the value of the reagent (usual shipping is 20 Euros)

Contact Marian Felices
[email protected]

Manager División Química
BEHQ SL
Holanda, 41. P.I. Pla de Llerona
08520 LES FRANQUESES DEL VALLES
Barcelona

Tel. +34 93 846 53 36
Fax. +34 93 846 52 11
[email protected]
http://www.behqsl.com

Hope that helps!

Thank you very much for this. I have been down to the coast today looking for a good pool shop. I didn't find one. I have come back to the pool looking slightly greener. I have added rapid chlorine 1 kg to the pool and have left the pump running. I hope this will make a difference. I did the calculation to raise the free chlorine to 13 and it was 9 hopefully that will be enough for my 65000 litre or 15300 gallons. Please lat me know if this is not enough?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.