Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: Taylor k-2006 in Mucia Spain

Taylor k-2006 in Mucia Spain

Hi I am new to the site and am trying to get hold of this Taylor k-2006 in Mucia Spain or in the UK when I get back. Are there any places I can purchase this from?
    In ground concrete, tiled pool, 10x5M 1.3 M depth, 65 cubic metres, cristal filter, salt generator, with PH monitor, Spain, Taylor test kit 100

Re: Taylor k-2006 in Mucia Spain

I have not heard of anyone that ships chemicals to Spain or the UK (trouble with customs). But you might be able to find a distributor directly through Taylor. I will dig into that and see if I can find one for you.

I don't think you can get it over there. You might try Palintest and ask about their 315C test kit. Also Horner worldwide might be able to get you a kit.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 1.5hp Dynamo pump. 24" Pentair Sand Dollar Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit
    You can stop SLAMing your pool when you pass the OCLT (You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & You have .5ppm CC's or less) & your water is clear.

The Horner Express route is only really for retailers. Palintest will ship to Europe and you can pay over the phone by credit card, contact bryony.vaughan@palintest.com. The fas dpd kit is sp300 and the other kit with cya test etc is sp315c.
    Self built 5500 gallon bare concrete (temporarily) pool with limestone coping, Pentair Swimmey 1/2 HP pump, Triton sand filter with DE, Simpool peristaltic muriatic acid pump with pH sensor and Monarch SWG. Home made solar heater with Pentair Compool control panel and 3 way valve. 1 skimmer, 1 main drain, 2 returns, 2" plumbing, Hayward auto fill valve.

Yes if you could find out from Taylor that would be great. Thank you
    In ground concrete, tiled pool, 10x5M 1.3 M depth, 65 cubic metres, cristal filter, salt generator, with PH monitor, Spain, Taylor test kit 100

The main Taylor distributor in Europe is based in Barcelona - Spain and this is where I get my Taylor K2006 chemicals from. They ship all over Europe (I'm based in the UK). The shipping costs are a "one price fits all" so best not to buy just one bottle of reagent, as the shipping ends up being much more than the value of the reagent (usual shipping is 20 Euros)

Contact Marian Felices
    mfelices@behqsl.com

Manager División Química
    BEHQ SL
    Holanda, 41. P.I. Pla de Llerona
    08520 LES FRANQUESES DEL VALLES
    Barcelona

Tel. +34 93 846 53 36
    Fax. +34 93 846 52 11
    mfelices@behqsl.com
    http://www.behqsl.com

Hope that helps!
    SWG - Exterior
    12x5M
    90,000 Ltrs /24,000US gallons
    Pool Pilot Digital
    Hayward Max Flo VS
    Polaris 280
    Vinyl liner
    Sand Filter

Thank you very much for this. I have been down to the coast today looking for a good pool shop. I didn't find one. I have come back to the pool looking slightly greener. I have added rapid chlorine 1 kg to the pool and have left the pump running. I hope this will make a difference. I did the calculation to raise the free chlorine to 13 and it was 9 hopefully that will be enough for my 65000 litre or 15300 gallons. Please lat me know if this is not enough?