Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Recommendations or ideas for guest gear storage?

1. Back To Top    #1

Recommendations or ideas for guest gear storage?

When we have a pool party it is usually at least 10 adults and 15 or more kids - so there's a lot of "gear" that ends up getting stacked by the walls, chairs, etc.

Does anyone have any ideas for outdoor cubbies or other shelving/storage units that are somewhat decorative (i.e. not metal lockers) and good for outdoors? I've seen commercial/industrial pool cubbies (cost prohibitive) and I've seen plenty of storage benches, boxes, etc. but nothing really good for guests to stow their clothing, towels, glasses, shoes, etc. while they swim.
    18x36 IG Vinyl, 8.5 deep, 28K, Hayward C4025 SwimClear Filter, Hayward SP2607X10 Super Pump 1HP

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Recommendations or ideas for guest gear storage?

I've purchased and since then started building some nice racks from PVC (Gotta love PVC) that look nice and keep towels and swimsuits goggles...etc in a neat and orderly fashion. I'm at work so I cant get you pics but I found these on the web by doing a a Google search "PVC POOL RACKS" I can post pics of mine later but these are very similar. Don't know if this is what you are looking for but they do a nice job of keeping suits and towels orderly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    POOL SIZE: 27 FT round 52" Deep on edges 66" Deep in center
    FILTER TYPE: Hayward Sand Filter
    PUMP SIZE: Hayward 1 HP Pump 60GPM
    FILTER SIZE/FLOW RATE: Unknown
    HEATER: None at the moment but in process of making my solar panels should be operational by next season!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Recommendations or ideas for guest gear storage?

Now you got me thinking I just did something like this for my wife in the bedroom and I am now going to do it outside by the pool with PVC Pipe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    POOL SIZE: 27 FT round 52" Deep on edges 66" Deep in center
    FILTER TYPE: Hayward Sand Filter
    PUMP SIZE: Hayward 1 HP Pump 60GPM
    FILTER SIZE/FLOW RATE: Unknown
    HEATER: None at the moment but in process of making my solar panels should be operational by next season!