Pics of new to us pool we set up

Thanks guys! We lucked out finding this one within 40 miles of us. It was only by chance. She originally had it for 600.00 when I inquired about it the first time. Then 3 weeks later she called me as she kept my number and told me she hadn't sold it and wondered if we wanted to just make an offer to her because she was moving to Florida two days later and didn't want to take it with her. It also came with a sand filter and hayward pump..but I still had our DE filter and hayward pump so I'm using ours. Will probably give my brother the one she had as his finally went belly up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looks good. I bought mine "used" from the dealer. It was the demo pool. I had not really shopped for them before buying. They are the only above ground dealer that I know of anywhere near me. It's taken me several years to fully understand I ended up with a great deal.

How level were you able to get the pool?

We were able to get it level within an inch...maybe a little less than an inch. I know we ran the string across with the little slider level to check all sides and it was completely level. The water looks to be off about 1 in on the left side...but the walls are level. So probably the liner sunk a bit or we didn't have the liner pulled correctly and its making it just look off an inch with the pattern of the rocks on the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.