Big thanks to all on here

Jul 16, 2011
Mesa Arizona
I just wanted to say thanks to all that have answered my questions this last year.
I always had a little trouble keeping my pool clear and I used a LOT of chlorine.
To make a long story short, I dumped about 20% of my water and refilled. I now have my CYA down to 45 and my chlorine use is down to almost nothing.
Before I drained, a gallon of 10% per day couldn't keep me at suggested levels. Now, I'm using about 25% of what I was and the water couldn't be clearer.
Thanks again guys.

Bama Rambler said:
Thank you for learning to take control of your pool. It feels good to know what's going on with your pool doesn't it? :party:

It seems to come with a price though. lol.
Now my neighbors have seen my pool and want me to check on theirs and get it as clean as mine. I also have a friend moving down from Oregon and I'm supposed to get his new pool up and running because I supposedly "know so much about it".
I had relatives come over to Arizona to visit me a couple weeks ago but said they won't go in a chlorine pool and I said they were crazy. You hair won't turn green and I promise there will be no chlorine smell and your swim suits won't fade. They didn't believe me. Well, it was 106 the 2nd day they were here and couldn't help themselves but to dive in and guess what? They loved it.
Now they are coming back in September for an extended vacation so they don't have to pay big bucks for a "normal" vacation.
Go figure. lol.

Hey Robbie, I keep getting this popup on my computer that says I have something but when I click ok it goes away and then I can't remember what it said. How do I fix that? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My SIL called me the other day and said they were looking for a pool and they wanted one with water just like ours! She asked if it was ok to have the Pool Store call me so I could tell them what I used to keep the water so clean. I told her, SURE tell em to call me! :twisted:

Bama Rambler said:
Hey Robbie, I keep getting this popup on my computer that says I have something but when I click ok it goes away and then I can't remember what it said. How do I fix that? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My SIL called me the other day and said they were looking for a pool and they wanted one with water just like ours! She asked if it was ok to have the Pool Store call me so I could tell them what I used to keep the water so clean. I told her, SURE tell em to call me! :twisted:

LOL, can you record phone calls in your state without the other party being aware?

That would be a great thread, Pool Store recordings of chemical recommendations....and yes there is an app for that, most likely it's already on your phone....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.