Homemade PVC Solar Cover Hanger's

Here we go.Made them out of 1 in PVC.Have 4 of them and I took 1/2 in PVC and made a shelve on bottom to support the cover.
4986a20bf72cddf9b4c5d41570ab3f94.jpg
7d5710bca21e5463b28b6287e50c3429.jpg
2e6585fa6d5cdd2ed5b6740be16e3e2e.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Hello, I am new to this site. I would appreciate seeing your picture as well if I am allowed. I have a new 24 foot round above ground pool. I am a very short person, so any help I can get to hang my solar blanket without having to pull it off to the ground would be great. Thanks

Thank you so much for this picture, what a great idea you had. I was thinking of coming up with something on my own, but I think this will work for me. I not too inclined to this type of work, but I will persevere and try and do it on my own. Thanks again. :cool:

Thank you so much for this picture, what a great idea you had. I was thinking of coming up with something on my own, but I think this will work for me. I not too inclined to this type of work, but I will persevere and try and do it on my own. Thanks again. :cool:
Alway's worth a try.I just ordered a new solar cover today.So will be getting mine back together this week.Good Luck

I assume the horizontal tubes leading off to the right side of the pic support it?
are they needed and do they connect to more verticals?
How many total?
I have a 30' so I'm trying to plan. thanks.

I assume the horizontal tubes leading off to the right side of the pic support it?
are they needed and do they connect to more verticals?
How many total?
I have a 30' so I'm trying to plan. thanks.
I have 3 holders attached to pool.I could use another one.The smaller pipe is tie strapped to the holders to hold the cover off the ground

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I realize your post is from June 2012, but I am new to this site and I am not seeing the photos you posted of your homemade solar cover hanger. We are in the process of setting up our pool and just purchased a solar cover. My husband would love to be able to make a solar cover hanger from PVC. He has made chicken tractors and all sorts of things from PVC. Is it possible to send me your photos or repost them? thank you.

I realize your post is from June 2012, but I am new to this site and I am not seeing the photos you posted of your homemade solar cover hanger. We are in the process of setting up our pool and just purchased a solar cover. My husband would love to be able to make a solar cover hanger from PVC. He has made chicken tractors and all sorts of things from PVC. Is it possible to send me your photos or repost them? thank you.
Chicken Ranch, welcome to TFP! :wave: If you don't see any updates in the near future or pics to help you from the original poster, let me/us know and we'll separate your post to a new thread of your own to try and get more visibility. Nice to have you with us.

Been getting a few private messages on my pool hanger's.They have been great.I have only had to re-glue one hanger.I would probably make one more hanger if I were making more.But,this work's just fine.They are made out of 1 inch pvc.I made and cut them by eye so there is no measurement's.I thought I would post a couple picture's of them.I just hung them back up last week.Lastly some made comment's about the pressure being on the wall.I have had no problem's with it.IMG_20170519_064253018.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170519_064259806_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170519_064259806_HDR.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_20170519_064242012.jpg
    IMG_20170519_064242012.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 179
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.