Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Polyquat 60 Recommendation

1. Back To Top    #1

Polyquat 60 Recommendation

I found this Polyquat 60 at Amazon, and because I have Amazon Prime I can get it shipped for free as well as what appears to be another 20% off. Looks like a pretty good deal to me.

I'm about to to an AA treatment because of some liner staining, so I'm thinking I'll need some of this. I thought I'd get a of couple extras and use one to close my pool at the end of this season as well.

Because I've seen mixed reviews on Kem-Tek's products, I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has had any experience with their brand.

Link to Amazon deal: http://www.amazon.com/Kem-Tek-311-6-...hu-rd_add_1_dp

Link to product label: http://www.kem-tek.com/Labels/311.pdf
    21,100 gallons - Hayward S-180 Sand filter - IG Vinyl - 3/4 HP Hayward Super Pump - Hayward Vari-Flo XL Valve that says rated for 75 gpm on it.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Polyquat 60 Recommendation

Poly 60 is all the same....all made by the same company. Only difference is the bottle and the water added to dilute the polyquat. $18 shipped isn't a bad price, toss in the 20% discount and I'm thinking of biting for the winter.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    Poly 60 is all the same....all made by the same company. Only difference is the bottle and the water added to dilute the polyquat. $18 shipped isn't a bad price, toss in the 20% discount and I'm thinking of biting for the winter.
    That's what I thought - but you know what they say when something looks too good to be true......

When I order it, I'll post back here and let you know if I got the 20% discount.
    21,100 gallons - Hayward S-180 Sand filter - IG Vinyl - 3/4 HP Hayward Super Pump - Hayward Vari-Flo XL Valve that says rated for 75 gpm on it.

4. Back To Top    #4

Use 'garden20' at checkout for the extra 20% off. I bought 3 for $42. No tax, no shipping charges.

5. Back To Top    #5

I'll have to check here. Last year I used one bottle at closing. May just pick it up now.

6. Back To Top    #6

Just look really quick.....I paid about $25 for a quart last year. Gonna pick up a bottle later tonight and store it away for winter.