It's Official!

May 17, 2012
Central Georgia
We closed on the house yesterday, so I am now officially a pool owner. :whoot:

The previous owners cleaned up the pool over the weekend, and it's in great shape at the moment, although I checked on it this morning, and the water seemed a little cloudy. Might have just been the early morning light though. I'm ordering my kit today, so I can get started on keeping it up using the BBB method. (I should have ordered it sooner, but I didn't want to do anything to jynx the closing!) The sellers left 4 gallons of Aqua...dang, I can't remember the name now. They are big yellow square jugs though. A bag calcium chlorate, half a bucket of stabilizer, six chlorinating tabs, and several bottles of various chemicals that I didn't investigate.

Thanks, everyone! Here's a pic of me on my first dive into my new pool.

photo.JPG"

I got my test kit in yesterday! Can't believe that it came so soon, as I ordered it Tuesday. Anyway, we are in the process of moving so I didn't get a chance to even open it, but hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to test today while I wait for Larry the Cable Guy to show up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.