Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Hello from Minnesota

Hello from Minnesota

Hi I just moved into this wonderful house that has a pretty sweet pool. Its been a perfect spring to have a pool, I just hope the summer is just as nice!! Im a first timer and may have some silly questions.
    27000 gallon in-ground with an Aqualink RS, Jandy Plus 1 hp pump, Aquapure 1400 swg, Jandy CL460 cartridge filter, Jandy LX gas heater, Polaris 280 cleaner with a pb4-60Q booster pump, and an automatic pool cover.

Re: Hello from Minnesota

Welcome to tfp, Mr Awesomepoolguy

Yea, another one of us Minnesotans
    TFP Moderator who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

Re: Hello from Minnesota

What a username!

Welcome to the forum
    TFP Moderator -TF100 Test Kit - TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel- PoolMath- Pool School -
    You're done SLAMing when: 1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.
    ~Do at least one thing every day that makes you happy.~