pool liner is to tight or something....help!

Jun 2, 2012
this is our first pool and we followed directions very carefully and the liner went on just as described but while i was trying to take wrinkles out i realized 2 sides of our round pool (when standing by one spot the spot directly across is the same way) the other 2 sides are perfect. we decided last min to raise the blocks up under it and make it a little higher, this was before the liner install and the sand but i thought maybe the liner was tight because we raised it up. we took the top blocks out from under it and its still the same tightness. there is about 3 inches of water in the pool mostly rain water. the seam that goes up the wall is perfectly straight the seam along the floor looks a little high though. what can i do? will the liner just conform after water is added or should i be doing something. its a 21' round pool

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.