Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Questions concerning Intellichlor IC40

1. Back To Top    #1

Questions concerning Intellichlor IC40

I currently have an EasyTouch control without the IntelliChlor option. If I purchase an IC40 do I need the complete power center or do they sell components that will fit in the ET box? I also have trouble with water hardness, should this be a concern with the life expectancy of the generator or will just require more cleaning? I was just about to go out the door and purchase one so any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
    Frank

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Questions concerning Intellichlor IC40

If your Easytouch doesn't already have it built in, you need the power center.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Thanks Scott, thats what I figured. Now an answer to the hardness question is all I need.

Frank

4. Back To Top    #4

It might effect the cleaning frequency. Keeping the CSI slightly negative will help too.

Why is the water hard and how hard is it?

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.