Jun 18, 2012
Hello, new to the forum, about to buy and install my first above ground pool in the coming weeks.

I'm actually looking at the ProSeries 22' x 54" (retailer is local, and I have more comfort than ordering via internet and dealing with customer service problems over the phone).

Any advice for a beginner would be very welcome, i am especially interested in getting a saltwater system for this pool, any thoughts or experience ya'll can share? Thanks!

I have a Polygroup pool(Proseries) Only mine is 18ft. If you have to call customer service for replacement parts/what have you, Bring a lunch. Everytime I have called- I've been on hold for around 30 minutes "waiting" for a customer service to answer. Even early......
Oh and then they sent me the wrong parts- don't even go to my pool.... They did send me the right pins. They didn't have the Frame piece I was ordering, or the Leg caps... Just my experience with them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.