returned my intex swg

Apr 15, 2012
SW Ohio
Well thanks to this great site and the BBB method I decided to return my swg to rural king this afternoon, after seeing how simple pool chemistry really is with the BBB method I decided I did not need the swg my water is perfect and so crystal clear because of the information I found on this awesome site. The way I look at things is K.I.S. which stands for keep it simple, keep up the great work this is the best site on the internet.....Mike

At the moment i am having so many problems with my swg and i have green water!!! i have surgery coming up in the next month and i wanted my kids to enjoy the pool while im laid up....im soooo disgusted and ready to empty the pool..can you add bleach with using the SWG i never get a low salt or high salt alarm the only alarms i get is low flow which i have to clean out the many filters on the pool.

Tracy :?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.