Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. Pool School

Thread: returned my intex swg

returned my intex swg

Well thanks to this great site and the BBB method I decided to return my swg to rural king this afternoon, after seeing how simple pool chemistry really is with the BBB method I decided I did not need the swg my water is perfect and so crystal clear because of the information I found on this awesome site. The way I look at things is K.I.S. which stands for keep it simple, keep up the great work this is the best site on the internet.....Mike
    18x52 intex ultra frame pool 6981 gallons, 1 HP LL pump with 19 in sand filter,BBB method,borax 50ppm
    leslies DPD test kit + fas-dpd chlorine test kit + borates test strips
    thru wall skimmer,hard plumbed with 2 returns 1 1/2 sch 40 pvc
    1 large fountain 1 inch sch 40 pvc,shut off ball valves on all

Re: returned my intex swg

Sounds like it is going great for you Now if you think, manual dosing is easy, too bad you didn't keep that swg...I love mine
    TFP Moderator who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

At the moment i am having so many problems with my swg and i have green water!!! i have surgery coming up in the next month and i wanted my kids to enjoy the pool while im laid up....im soooo disgusted and ready to empty the pool..can you add bleach with using the SWG i never get a low salt or high salt alarm the only alarms i get is low flow which i have to clean out the many filters on the pool.

Tracy
    Tracy
    Vinyl 16X48 Intex pool with SWG
    Pool holds 5061 gallons of water Using Taylor k-2006 test kit
    Intex Krystal Clear 1,600 Gallon Sand Filter and Krystal Clear SWG

Suppose i should add my filter is on of them that take size A filters..its not a sand filter.
    Tracy

ffmedicwife1997, please put all your information for now into your thread, not this one. That will help us help you more effectively.
    TFP Moderator who uses Pool School and my TF100 test kit along with PoolMath for my: Round 11K gallon AGP with deep end, 20" sand filter, Matrix 1hp 2spd, 6 2ftX20ft solar panels (and solar cover!), Intex SWCG (copper bars disconnected) and a Rubadub hot tub (chlorine). The SLAM process is not finished until: 1. CC < 0.5 ppm, 2. An OCLT < 1.0 ppm and, 3. The water is crystal clear.

ok im lost on that one..i will have to have my friend help me tomorrow with that..sorry mew to the forum
    Tracy

oops i see what happened nevermid i will do that now
    Tracy