Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedback?

Navywife

LifeTime Supporter
May 6, 2012
Summerville, SC
I am looking to get a bit more automation but I'm not looking to break the bank. The Multi Wave sounds too good to be true for the price. I'm looking at the 5 circuit model. I wondered if anyone has this and can provide feedback. If not I may just stick to the timer we already have. I also like that you can add freeze protection in on this model as well. Thanks for reading.

Deb

Re: Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedb

If it does what you want, go for it. I have used the timers and valve actuators for years. The Multi Wave has been out for some time. if you can get support and parts, you're golden.

Scott

Re: Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedb

Thanks Scott,

Unfortunately I've not found anyone that seems interested in installing it. I ended up just going with the regular manual intermatic timer for now til I decide what else I would want to go with, or find someone willing to install it. It seems that every pool company you call definitely has what they prefer to install and they all seem to shy away from anything other than that. Or at least that's what I've run across here in the Charleston area. Bummer cause it sounds like a good product.

Deb

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.