Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedback?

1. Back To Top    #1

Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedback?

I am looking to get a bit more automation but I'm not looking to break the bank. The Multi Wave sounds too good to be true for the price. I'm looking at the 5 circuit model. I wondered if anyone has this and can provide feedback. If not I may just stick to the timer we already have. I also like that you can add freeze protection in on this model as well. Thanks for reading.

Deb
    18x36 in ground (24,000 gal) vinyl liner
    Hayward super pump 1.4hp, Pentair IC40 salt generator
    Hayward sand filter, Polaris 380 (3/4hp Hayward booster pump), Pentair Intellibrite Color

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedb

If it does what you want, go for it. I have used the timers and valve actuators for years. The Multi Wave has been out for some time. if you can get support and parts, you're golden.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Considering intermatic Multi Wave, anyone have any feedb

Thanks Scott,

Unfortunately I've not found anyone that seems interested in installing it. I ended up just going with the regular manual intermatic timer for now til I decide what else I would want to go with, or find someone willing to install it. It seems that every pool company you call definitely has what they prefer to install and they all seem to shy away from anything other than that. Or at least that's what I've run across here in the Charleston area. Bummer cause it sounds like a good product.

Deb
    18x36 in ground (24,000 gal) vinyl liner
    Hayward super pump 1.4hp, Pentair IC40 salt generator
    Hayward sand filter, Polaris 380 (3/4hp Hayward booster pump), Pentair Intellibrite Color