am I the only one still using KD?

Jun 16, 2012
I have had this pool for what seems forever. Family is growing and a 12 foot might no longer cut it. Thinking of a 18 but no one makes a liner to come even close as my old school KD. I have had zero leaks. Too bad KD is gone. Ok my dream...a super thick softwall pool liner inside of a real AGP. It might put the liner biz on notice.

They were the best man.....zodiac sold em to some company in Canada and from what I hear wished they never did but according to their support from zodiac, Intex flodded the market and they were not able to keep a "quality image" for dealers since Intex unloaded on the big box stores. Consumers assumed everything was the same despite my pool now going on 11 years while many are going only 4 if they are lucky. Plus I have a 16 hayward sand filter with a 1 hp Hayward LX pump. This pool still rocks. But will have my eyes peeled for a 20 footer round KD.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.