Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Are my TF-100 reagents old??

1. Back To Top    #1

Are my TF-100 reagents old??

Hello.....I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed...(would take forever to get through 107 pages to find it)... ..so please forgive me if it's a repeat.

I purchased the TF100 test kit last summer.....my pool water stayed green for forever so we just let it go....anyway...we started over this year with new vinyl liner....new water....installed our Intex SWG....etc....

My question is....will my reagents still be good (being a year old) or will I need to replace them???

Thanks in advance for any response I can get to this!!!
    New 22' round, 52" deep Coleman (Bestway) AG/10,500 gal/16" Intex sand filter with over the side skimmer/Levelland TX (Lubbock area)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Are my TF-100 reagents old??

As long as they were stored in a cool, dry place they should be fine.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Thank you.....they were stored inside the house.....I also recently joined a thread "Return Jet Pressure"....under Pumping Station...if someone could also check out that question that would be awesome!!!
    New 22' round, 52" deep Coleman (Bestway) AG/10,500 gal/16" Intex sand filter with over the side skimmer/Levelland TX (Lubbock area)

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by laweatherred
    Thank you.....they were stored inside the house.....I also recently joined a thread "Return Jet Pressure"....under Pumping Station...if someone could also check out that question that would be awesome!!!
    I moved your question to a separate thread so folks won't get confused trying to remember which poster they are responding to.
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

5. Back To Top    #5

Thank you.....I noticed it was gone...thanks!!! lol