Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Intelliflo and Jandy Aquapure 1400 swg

1. Back To Top    #1

NE Florida

Intelliflo and Jandy Aquapure 1400 swg

Just curious on anyone out there with an Intelliflow VS and swg, specifically Aquapure 1400. What is the lowest RPM you've been able to run and still have enough flow to activate the swg? I just installed an Intelliflo, my swg is on a bypass that goes to a venturi skimmer. It seems to work at 1500 rmp, but after a while I'll get a service light showing on the swg but it still indicates there is flow occuring for the swg. I may have to move the swg to the main line and see if that helps make it run on a low rpm.
    22K gallon free form pebble tec pool, non screened, surrounded by 3, 100+ year old Live Oaks (pure misery for 3 months every spring) elevated non heated spa, jandy cl340 filter, Pentair Inteliflo 3hp pump, Jandy 1400 swg, infloor cleaning system which has had all outlets removed due to uselessness of system with the organic load the pool carries and now low rp

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Intelliflo and Jandy Aquapure 1400 swg

It's going to be different in each pool, since no plumbing is identical. Trial an error is really the only way to find out, unfortunately!
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

3. Back To Top    #3
    Las Vegas

Re: Intelliflo and Jandy Aquapure 1400 swg

Lowest I have set is 1650, which uses about 300 watts, and do not have any flow issues.
    10,000 gal gunite standard plaster
    7' spa raised 18", 8 x 8 "Sun Deck"
    4' Sheer Descent, A & A Infloor
    Jandy AquaLink RS6 PDA w/ SWG
    Pentair VS-3050, 1hp Sheer
    Pentair Clean&Clear Plus 420, Pentair MiniMax 400,000 BTU