So i started my OCLT last night. Heres what i got.
This am i wake up and i get
The rest of my numbers look like this.
My water is crystal clear with just a little bit of dirt on the bottom middle. i thought that was the dead algea, but maybe it is alive.
Should i start the shock process today and do another OCLT tonight? and how big of a deal is it that my FC went from 7.5 to 4.5?
I know i have 2 out of 3 taken care of in the shock process so i know i'm pretty close. This stuff is all new to me, this is only my second season with a pool and first after seeing this site. is the shock process my next step?