I don't know why or how, but I completely forgot to shock the pool after opening.
The pool has been cleaned and running for a few weeks, but no one has been in it yet.
My main question is should I go ahead and shock the pool and kind of "start over"? We've been running the SWG almost constantly and haven't been able to raise chlorine levels above 2 and I didn't know if it could also be because the lack of shocking (We had issues with the SWG, addressed in another post).
Here are the last numbers:
FC - 2
CC - .5
PH - 7.5/7.8
TA - 110
CYA - 50/60 (Added more a few days ago to increase to 80)
Last year the pool was shocked and we had no trouble keeping great levels with the SWG all summer so I don't know if that could be why we are stuck right now 3 weeks later.