this post is a continuation from this thread: fighting-with-my-cc-t46234.html
In the middle of me trying to tweak my pool chemistry last week, my appendix decided to burst. I was in the hospital a couple days and couldn't tend to the pool, so now I'm back again.
After I got out of the hospital here's how the pool read:
FC - 0
pH - 7.6
TA - 150
CH - 250
CYA - 80
*Water crystal clear and blue.
I added bleach ASAP, then did the OCLT last night. Before bed the FC was 9 and the CC was .5... This morning the FC was 7.5 and the CC was still .5
Let me guess, continue shocking?