Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Spa jet adjusters

  1. Back To Top    #1

    Spa jet adjusters

    Hi guys, my next door neighbor has an in ground spa. Built about 9 years ago. On top of the spa along the coping are these round knobs about 2" across. There is 1 for each jet and the adjust the pressure of the jet. They are PVC type material and can unscrew all the way. Over time they have faded to an ugly yellow and a couple have been lost from kids messing with them. Does anyone know what they are called or a place online we could order some new ones ? Thanks in advance. Everyone on here is so awesome
    18,000 gal ig salt pool krystalkrete plaster 7x10 raised spa w/ 2 spillovers
    4x20 wet deck, waterfall, 17ft infinity edge, deck jets, nexxus lighting
    Jandy pumps & controls, Aquapalm PDA, 400k heater, Kleen Machine robot
    (6) 4x12 solar panels, clear solar cover

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Mod Squad Bama Rambler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    SouthWest Alabama

    Re: Spa jet adjusters

    Can you post a pic of them? Someone will probably recognize them if you can.
    Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts