Post from IN the pool....

Feb 16, 2012
Winston Salem NC
Loving the POOL! Tonight is the first weeknight we have been able to get in the pool as a family, and I love it! We put our kids n the bed about 8pm, and I came back out and decided to float around a little bit more before a 10pm conference call....

Is this the first TFP post from inside the pool?

10a4334a.jpg

First from inside the pool? No. We have actually had photos posted from folks who were in the pool, under the water. :mrgreen:

You've got the right idea there though. :cheers:

Casio G'Zone Commando is a great little waterproof and shock proof Android cellphone for in and around the pool use. Mine has been down to 8 feet deep took underwater pics, played with by the kids in the pool for games (angry birds etc) and still works fine. Had it about a year so far with no complaints. There's some pretty cool youtube videos of folks demoing the durability of this phone. They tried to sell me a protective case when I got it but its already built tough enough as it is. The wife is considering an iPhone,do you have a waterproof case or are you just testing the limits with it?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.