Pool is here!!

Jules

Jun 14, 2011
Kemp, Tx
Just had to share my excitement! R&L carriers just delivered it. Still waiting on the liner, hopefully that won't be too much longer. This weekend we will be finishing the leveling. Can't wait for this to be done! Pics to come once we start putting it up!

tick221 said:
Jules,

About how long did delivery take from order time? I'm hopefully ordering a matrix within the next week.

Thanks

I ordered last Thursday (June 7th), so they have very fast shipping! The ladder came yesterday via FedEx. I didn't receive a shipping notice on the pool until Monday morning, but it had shipped by the 8th. Just telling you that so you don't stalk your email for days (not that I did that lol!) waiting for a tracking number.

Jules said:
Casey said:
Who did you buy the pool from? Thanks!

Poolsupplyworld.com

I'll tell ya, I have scoured the net for better prices and I keep going back to this site! I have it book marked and alothough I'm not set on round or oval just yet and I like to look for the better buy, deal... whatever... They have beaten local prices up, down and sideways around here. I was just curious as to who you ordered from! :cool:

Just wanted to update. We didn't get our pool up last summer, we were defeated by rock hard clay and Texas heat. We have our install date set for June 10th. Our electrician friend is coming tomorrow to give us a bid on the electrical work. 12 more days and finally our pool will be up, God willing! I'm so tired of looking at this huge spot of dirt in our yard! I'll be posting pics as soon as work begins!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi Jules! I feel your excitement as I'm so very close to an install too! We're paying for the excavator on Friday n starting the dig on Thursday! :mrgreen:

I can relate to the excitement! We just put up our Sharkline Heritage 27' round last month and am still excited about it. We have the same pump and filter as you and like it, however check your package to make sure they sent the correct instruction manual. Our package (manufacturer's fault, not PSW) had the wrong instructions which caused us to go a week with water in the pool and no pump/filter running. The pump is very quiet on low speed; we only use high speed when running the cleaner. Just got our first electric bill with the pool up and running and the increase was minimal. Happy about that! We also bought from Pool Supply World.

jlsr said:
I can relate to the excitement! We just put up our Sharkline Heritage 27' round last month and am still excited about it. We have the same pump and filter as you and like it, however check your package to make sure they sent the correct instruction manual. Our package (manufacturer's fault, not PSW) had the wrong instructions which caused us to go a week with water in the pool and no pump/filter running. The pump is very quiet on low speed; we only use high speed when running the cleaner. Just got our first electric bill with the pool up and running and the increase was minimal. Happy about that! We also bought from Pool Supply World.

Thanks for the heads up, we checked everything last year and all was well :goodjob: Did you post pics of your install or pool anywhere on the forum?

I have a post on the forum somewhere about our issue with the pump connector but haven't posted our build pics yet. I want to finish up the landscape around the pool first then do our post. :) hope to finish that this weekend

cramar said:
If your really eager to get at it you can try a few test runs with your TF100 on your house water, just to get a few tests under your belt.

I've already tested the tap water. This isn't my first time using the kit, we had an Intex pool before and I used the tf-100 then also :goodjob:

They're calling for rain Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for us. We are just digging right now but I'll be using my time wisely to get the ground prepared for our build. I don't think our pool will be up until the beginning of July as we have to budget our materials wisely. Our hill side is eating through money like an algae bloom eats up chlorine! :shock:

Post lots of pics!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.