Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: screen enclosure screen scenes

1. Back To Top    #1

screen enclosure screen scenes

Has anybody come across a vendor that sells the screen scenes for sreened encolsures, for a do it yourselfer?

2. Back To Top    #2

Flower Mound, TX

Re: screen enclosure screen scenes

Welcome to TFP!. Nothing comes to mind really.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

3. Back To Top    #3

Marion, Ohio

Google for mosquito curtains - looks like an ideal solution for us!
    10,000 gallon inground vinyl FOXX pool - built in 1999. Hayward sand filter. 3/4 HP 2-speed pump with timer. Hayward Aquarite SWG t-3 cell. Love the BBB method - pool has never looked better!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Antelope, CA

I did see that you can get vinyl privacy panels with scenes cut into (out of?) them. I found Home Depot sells some of these panels too.
    -- Guy --
    10K gallons in 21' Round 52 inch wall Aqualeader AG, Hayward Power Flow LX 1.5 HP pump motor, Hayward Perflex EC50AC DE filter w/Cellulose, Wide mouth skimmer, 2013 new Diver Dan (craigslist) to replace the faded old Hayward AquaBug. TF-100

5. Back To Top    #5
    South Florida

Hi, I'm originally from Baltimore, MD which has a long history of Painted Screens for privacy.
    The screens are painted on the outside, and during daylight the paintwork is illuminated - you cannot see thru, into the home, because it is darker inside than outside.
    At night, however, interior lighting makes the paintwork 'disappear' from the outside, and outsiders can see in. Those inside may see the paintwork on the screen, and may not be able to see out well, depending on the paint.
    I bet if you Google painted screens (or the like) you'll find info, such as the specific paints used, and photos of the effect.
    Good luck.
    Alan in Wellington, FL - near West Palm Beach
    15,200 gal IG, painted plaster, 1988; 200 SqFt cartridge filter, 2013; 1.5 HP 1-speed pump (uprated), 2005; heat pump, 2005;
    soon to repair (dead) SWG AquaRite T-15 cell, 2005, and replace (dead) suction-side cleaner, 2005.
    Almost everything died this winter 2012-'13, and I know we shouldn't complain... but, Arrgh!

6. Back To Top    #6
    Cape Haze Peninsula, Florida

Something like this? Some of these are extreme.
    23.6x14 IG free form ~8K gallon, Pentair VS 3050 Intelliflo, GloBrite LED lighting w/IntelliBrite controller, Aztec Cobalt water tile. CLI Carolina Blue pebble finish, Bronze pool cage, 336 sqft Heliocol solar heating. Build Thread and landscaping Solar heating install

7. Back To Top    #7

home depot has some
    15x30x54 AG,2HP2SP PUMP 400LB SAND FILTER