fir needles what to do.

May 22, 2012
I have needles from the fir trees in the pool, and I can not get them out if it. They love to float if touched, and will not go in the skimmer. I am sure these are very smart dudes, with an anger issue toward me.
I have the little intex vac, That is a joke. got the 2500GPH pump up and running, good movement of the water. But these are driving me nuts. And I am sure they are contributors to the algae I fight every year.

Any ideas on what to do to get these out? I am not talking about just a few...
Thanks

Do you not have one of these?

277.jpg

Can't get the kids to put on the solar cover, but I bet you could get them to hand skim the pool....

51edmofz80l_ss500_.jpg

I need one of those to add to the RC airplane collection! :mrgreen:

That wouldn't help with pine needles suspended in the water though, but sure would be fun! :goodjob:

gboulton said:
Mr Rodgers, what do you fly, and where?
To answer the O/T question, I had a beginner pod and boom style glider quite a few years ago and flew it for a few years. About the 100th nose-in in the field and it was fatal.

Last year I bought a Parkzone Ultra Micro T-28 (so "collection" really isn't the correct term :mrgreen: ) As for where I fly it? Floating in my pool in the back yard :party:

I need the new E-Flite Carbon Cub with the floats because I have this absolute awesome 22' round water landing strip in the back yard now :goodjob: Was at the hobby shop last night after a date night with Wifey, but I didn't see any Carbon Cubs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.