Gobsmacked by tftestkits.

Apr 15, 2011
Southern Indiana
Last season I ordered the TF-100 as recommended by everyone on the board. Just for kicks I wrote "Please draw a unicorn on the package" in the shipping instructions box during checkout. Couple of days later the package shows up with a unicorn hand drawn on it. How cool was that right? A good price for high quality always shipped quickly and if that's not enough someone took the time to draw the unicorn. Fast forward to this season and another order. This time I asked for a drawing of unicorn eating spaghetti riding a unicycle on a high wire in a thunderstorm just to be funny and maybe make them smile a little. The package showed up today and I still can't believe my eyes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Maaaaaaaaaaaan.....

JUST today I ordered some reagent refills, and thought about doing something similar in the comments box, but decided I wasn't quite sure how it would be received.

I guess now I know! *lol*

That is awesome, Dave!

That's awesome...

Tell those little elves when they're headed back up to the North Pole, to take a joy ride on the Old' Mans sled and "drop" some of those kits all over Canada :wave: . There's a bunch of us trying to get our hands on them.... :whoot:

LOL

The Elves Went on Strike....

LMAO. I think Dave must have said something to the Elves. My daughter and I thought we'd have a little fun with the TFTestkits people when we ordered our reagents, since a previous poster had shared with us their experience. Here was our "simple" request:

Draw a buffalo(with a Hello Kitty tattoo) dipping ice cream while riding a unicyle on the shipping label. Thank you! My daughter wants to frame it for her room and we've heard about your amazing artwork.

Here is their response:

Thank you for your order.
I am so sorry that I cannot draw the picture for you. It makes me sad, but since the post came out on TFP we have been inundated with requests.

I just would not be able to get out the orders if I drew all the pictures being requested!

The customer service I really want to be remembered for is the prompt, accurate service!

Meg

PS The elves went on strike! :)

Dave, you have some good people working for you! And thanks for the laugh, sometimes that is hard to accomplish with a 14 year old daughter.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.