Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gobsmacked by tftestkits.

Re: The Elves Went on Strike....

Well, that's too bad! I was going to ask for a Jackson Pollock-style piece made using the different indicator dyes, but I think I'll give Meg a break...
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

Re: Gobsmacked by tftestkits.

Aw shucks.. I didn't get to see it... Can you put it back up please
    5440 gal., 18 x 4 intex, unicel cartridge, AG, Krystal Klear 635t 1500 gph-new this year, 4th year for pool, BBB

Ok pool mom hopefully you can see it now.
    Intex 15x48, Intex Saltwater Chlorine Generator, Intex 14" Sand Filter, TF-100 unicorn eating spaghetti while riding a unicycle on a high wire during a storm edition test kit,

http://tftestkits.net

Hilarious!

btw, my TF-100 test kit arrived today, and now I'm doig this because I didn't get one much earlier in my life.

In-ground Plaster 40' X 80' 144K gallon pool w/ 2 pumps (old Challenger bronze and newer Challenger II plastic) and 2 large sand filters (Pentair Triton 140's). Built in '85, in bee-yootiful shady Buffalo Gap, West Texas.