Taking a different path

Glock

Jun 3, 2012
Mesquite, Texas
I was previously looking at a 24' round install. Now it appears a 18x34 would fit our yard better but oval Doughboy pools exceed my finances by a good deal. What are some good brands of above ground pools? I would prefer a brand that is not known for missing parts or broken parts. Please let me know.

I would suggest going to some pool stores in your area to see what's available, cost, warranty, what comes with the package, etc. I bought our pool at Rec Warehouse. I'm not sure if they have a store in your area but you might check. I shopped around a lot before making my decision. I can tell you this, their prices are not firm. If you act like you know where you can ger a better deal they will lower the package price and upgrade your liner and equipment to get you to buy from them. (their salesmen work on commission! LOL) We spent more to get a better quality pool with a lifetime warranty because we knew we would be investing a ton of money building a deck around it so we wanted it to last. My neighbors bought their pool a month after we got ours, but they bought a cheaper one. Their walls are already rusted and it looks terrible. Ours still looks as good as the day it was installed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.