TFTestkits.net

Athlon646464

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 21, 2010
Uxbridge, MA
I ordered from TFTestkits.net on Friday and my TF-100, XL upgrade & SpeedStir arrived today! All packed in a very well protected box. I chose the least expensive shipping method......

I just wanted to say I'm impressed with their great service and kit!! :cheers:

+3

Cheapest USPS, ordered at 10pm last Tuesday and the package was waiting for me at lunch on Friday. Outstanding service, I would never even think of going elsewhere. :goodjob:

I knew the SpeedStir would be great, but didn't know how much I truly needed it until I used it :mrgreen:

Speedo said:
I knew the SpeedStir would be great, but didn't know how much I truly needed it until I used it :mrgreen:
I used it for the first time today. It's one of those things where you say to yourself "why did I wait to get one"?

It makes the testing incredibly easy, and likely more accurate. (And fun too! :mrgreen: )

TFtest kits and their company are top notch there is none better for sure. I have ordered and used their products for yrs now and have had nothing but good to say about the way they handle their business and their customers.

The kit really IS all it's made out to be. Processing & shipping were very fast, and I received emails at every step along the way. I'm quite happy with it, and would not hesitate to order again or to recommend to others.
(I actually have, but nobody listens. They like pucks, tabs, and spiraling CYA levels)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.