I'm a newbie here and a now retired boater. We sold our boat because the girls wanted a pool more than a boat. Since an in-ground pool was beyond our budget, we went for a 27' round at 52" high. I know I'll have questions and wanted to start a thread to show the install process.
We live in Danbury, CT and got our pool and equipment from a wonderful pool company in Plainville, CT called Paradis Pools.
Installed so far as of 10 June:
- 27' round 52" Distinction LX
- Silt/Clay base power tamped
- Double foam layer of instulation over base
- Double foam layer of insulation around walls
- Hayward 1.5 HP cartridge filter
- Chlorinator and mineral cartridge system
- Raypak 266K BTU propane heater
- 2 120 gallon propane tanks
- 50 AMP outdoor breaker box with 6 circuits and timer (3 additional circuits remain for deck lighting and deck outlets and any future expansion)
Still left to do as of 10 June:
- Electrical and pool inspection
- Permit for deck contruction and deck with ralings, gate, and deck and interior pool lighting
Pics to follow and Shine On!