Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thank you TFP!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Thank you TFP!!!

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to TFP! I had a pool service guy who let my pool turn into a dark green swamp. I had another pool guy tell me that he couldn't help me because I had to drain it and he wasn't covered for that. A couple weeks after reading Pool School and converting to the BBB method, I have a sparkling crystal clear pool and I know that I am in control of my pool 24/7.

I am my daughter's hero and I can't thank you enough!

Dave in Sactown, CA
    Above Ground w/SWG
    24 ft / 12,500 gal
    Sand Filter

2. Back To Top    #2
    South Carolina

Re: Thank you TFP!!!

Fantastic! Congratulations

Dad rocks
    TFP Moderator TF100 Test Kit TF100 TestKit YouTube Channel PoolMath
    You're done SLAMing when:
    1)You lose 1ppm or less FC overnight, & 2)You have .5ppm CC's or less, & 3)your water is clear.

~ One should not use a sledge hammer to swat a mosquito. ~

If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3
    San Dimas, CA (LA County)

You're Welcome.

16K freeform gunite with spa; Pentair 4000 DE filter; Century Whisperflow 1 HP; Pentair Minimax heater.
    Troublefree does not mean Maintenancefree. It's like brushing your teeth: You can spend a couple minutes a day and pennies a week or go to the dentist once a year and spend several thousand dollars.
    A pool is like a pet - you have to feed it every day, even the days you don't want to play with it!

4. Back To Top    #4

Indiana, ABG 24'x52" Galveston by Blue Cascade (Craigslist $600 w/part of deck included), 13,500 gallons, Intex SWG, solar panel

My backyard is like a park... Why then does DH always want to go camping??? I just don't understand.

5. Back To Top    #5

Flower Mound, TX

Good job!
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

6. Back To Top    #6

I love a happy ending.
    I laugh—to disguise the tears.
    Size 15,000 gal 510′² | Filtration DE 48′² | Sanitation SWG+O₃ | Placement in-ground (IG) | Finish pebble
    Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS main WhisperFlo WF-28 feature | Location Dallas TX US (33ºN 97ºW)

7. Back To Top    #7
    Sault Ontario

Great feeling eh!
    Wait until all your pool friends think your nuts for putting bleach in your pool.
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list