Does anybody have a document to track test results?

PJD

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2011
East Providence, RI
Hi Folks,

I love the site and have learned a ton since discovering it last fall. I've gotten myself a proper TF-100 test kit and I'm wondering if anybody has made a document to capture their daily/weekly test results?

I thought it might be useful when trying to identify problems. If none exists I may need to make one and post it :-D

PJD said:
Hi Folks,

I love the site and have learned a ton since discovering it last fall. I've gotten myself a proper TF-100 test kit and I'm wondering if anybody has made a document to capture their daily/weekly test results?

I thought it might be useful when trying to identify problems. If none exists I may need to make one and post it :-D

There is a spreadsheet someone made one time and posted. I tried to find it, but cant sorry.

PJD said:
Hi Folks,

I would add, that I use a google spreadsheet. That way I can just post the link to it so others can look at it.

docs.google.com

Im currently in the process of modifying one of the ones in the link above that gives a recommendation of what to do, if anything and gives a place to log what you did. Just need to sort the pH out and it should be all go. Trouble is for most on here, it's in metric, but shouldent take to much to convert.

Here is a simple excel spreadsheet I made for tracking test results and chemical additions. You are welcome to download and use it if you like.

P.S. the spreadsheet is setup to print on 8-1/2" X 11" in landscape mode. You could also save the results electronically by date.

Attachments

• POOL TESTING.xls
    14.2 KB · Views: 45

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.