Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Choosing a new AG pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Choosing a new AG pool

We're going to put a pool in. We've settled on a 15 x 30 oval. It needs to be a buttress free do to width constraints. I would like to use an expandable liner so that we have a deep end. There is a Swim n Play bundle but I can't find any information about using an expandable liner on there web site.

Does anybody have any experience with expandable liners and Swim n Play or other Buttress free pools.
    No pool yet. Installing a partially buried Swim-n-Play 15 x 30 above ground.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Choosing a new AG pool

Doughboy all the way for me. However, I Googled "swim n play reviews" and found some interesting results. Not going to post my interpretations, you should see for yourself. Also, I am sure you will get some good feedback from the fine folks here at TFP too.

Here is a link to the search results: https://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&g ... 00&bih=872
    18x34 Doughboy AGP 22300K Gallons - Build Thread
    Aquaview 24" Sand Filter - 1.5 HP Powerline Pump - Barracuda Ranger - Taylor K-2006 - BBB
    Pool School and Pool Calculator

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Choosing a new AG pool

Also thinking about a Wilbar Barbados 15x30. Would love to have a Doughboy/Lomart but they are a bit more than what we budgeted and you know how budgets are. :>
    No pool yet. Installing a partially buried Swim-n-Play 15 x 30 above ground.