Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: boca compliant fencng

1. Back To Top    #1

boca compliant fencng

Boca fence, to be or not to be, that is the question. It seems I cannot get any real information in north Arkansas in the county where an inspector is never a part of any process. although it doesnt make it right. I have several friends in the county with pools by builders that did pull permits and none of them have fences. And if my friends were to jump from a clif I certainly would give it a little bit more thogut before jumping. I just want the bare bones truth about my city and states stand on theis regulation. The only information I seem to find is an advertisment from a fense company "Oh yes you must have it we have it on sale!"Ilive in the country on a larget piece of land.
    15,000 gallon, IG Diamond Brite plaster, Hayward Max Flo 1.5HP pump, Pentair Clean and Clear 100gpm cartridge filter.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD

Re: boca compliant fencng

What often happens out in the country is that there is no check for a fence, and no fine if you don't have one, but if someone you didn't invite wanders into you pool and hurts themselves you are liable because you didn't have a fence.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School