boca compliant fencng

doctnj

May 2, 2012
Boca fence, to be or not to be, that is the question. It seems I cannot get any real information in north Arkansas in the county where an inspector is never a part of any process. although it doesnt make it right. I have several friends in the county with pools by builders that did pull permits and none of them have fences. And if my friends were to jump from a clif I certainly would give it a little bit more thogut before jumping. I just want the bare bones truth about my city and states stand on theis regulation. The only information I seem to find is an advertisment from a fense company "Oh yes you must have it we have it on sale!"Ilive in the country on a larget piece of land. :blah:

What often happens out in the country is that there is no check for a fence, and no fine if you don't have one, but if someone you didn't invite wanders into you pool and hurts themselves you are liable because you didn't have a fence.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.