Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Liner Cost

1. Back To Top    #1

Liner Cost

I am looking to replace my liner either before winter or before I open next season I havent decided yet. I am trying to get a general cost but its hard to do... For just the liner alone what is the approximate cost for a 20x40 in ground rectangle with an approximate 9-10 ft deep end?

Also what should I expect when we pull that liner up? will there be issues I should plan on? I have no idea what the pool is made of because it came with the house.
    Cleveland, Ohio
    IG 36,000 gallons. Vinyl Liner, Hayward ProGrid 3620 DE Filter, Hayward Super Pump, Hayward Gas Heater

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Liner Cost

I would try and call a couple local pool contractors and see if they can come by for an estimate. an estimate should not cost anything and you might be able to extract some extra information from them..
    1970's kidney shaped pool. 23,000 gallons with concrete bottom and fiberglass walls, both painted in 2012 with epoxy paint. Single speed "energy efficient" 1 hp hayward super pump and hayward S-200 sand filter. Main drain leaks, and is thus disconnected. 16 mil ultraclear solar cover. Located in Northern Indiana. TF-100 Test Kit