Aqua - rite LED power light

Jun 8, 2012
My Aqua-Rite LED Power light does not go on. The screen does show the usual numbers although it shows 14.7 and 0.00 which means it is not generating. The fuse looks good but I am going to replace it anyway. If that doesn't work do you have any other suggestions. I am wired into a clock and a solar temp. device that are working. There is a small blue wire that I am not sure where it goes and I may have put on the wrong terminal after changing my pump. [email protected]

vasmith1 said:
My Aqua-Rite LED Power light does not go on. The screen does show the usual numbers although it shows 14.7 and 0.00 which means it is not generating. The fuse looks good but I am going to replace it anyway. If that doesn't work do you have any other suggestions. I am wired into a clock and a solar temp. device that are working. There is a small blue wire that I am not sure where it goes and I may have put on the wrong terminal after changing my pump. [email protected]

your current limiter has blown. You can solder on a new one which will save you having to get a new board. I get mine from Digi key. will see if I can post a link to them..

http://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch ... 14&cur=USD

AS32 2R025

Thank you.
Now I need to get my wires straightened out or I will blow it again.
Apparently the fuse did not protect it because my fuse is still good.
I have a Solar temp. control and a clock wired to the Aqua Rite and the Hayward pump.
The light blue wire does not impact the Solar temp. but I am not sure about the clock yet. It is inside a sleeve that contains a brown wire and yellow/green wire. Those wires I have wrapped in with all the green ground wires but that could be wrong although the solar temp. control and the clock are working. The only thing not working is RED LED LIGHT on the Aqua Rite panel. Any suggestions will be appreciated as to how I can get out of this mess.
Too add insult to injury despite three new seals the pump is still oozing.

vasmith1 said:
Thank you.
Now I need to get my wires straightened out or I will blow it again.
Apparently the fuse did not protect it because my fuse is still good.
I have a Solar temp. control and a clock wired to the Aqua Rite and the Hayward pump.
The light blue wire does not impact the Solar temp. but I am not sure about the clock yet. It is inside a sleeve that contains a brown wire and yellow/green wire. Those wires I have wrapped in with all the green ground wires but that could be wrong although the solar temp. control and the clock are working. The only thing not working is RED LED LIGHT on the Aqua Rite panel. Any suggestions will be appreciated as to how I can get out of this mess.
Too add insult to injury despite three new seals the pump is still oozing.

they blow. lightning..power surges. we usually have to replace 10 a year due to power surges. our power supply co is terrible...get an electrician to protect your house from surges.

Thanks but it wasn't a surge. My whole is house is surge protected. It was me mis-connecting the wires after I took them apart to take my pump out for service. Need to get everything connected properly to avoid another problem with the RED LIGHT LED.

vasmith1 said:
Thanks but it wasn't a surge. My whole is house is surge protected. It was me mis-connecting the wires after I took them apart to take my pump out for service. Need to get everything connected properly to avoid another problem with the RED LIGHT LED.

I'm sure you will get it sorted. just drill out the old limiter and solder on a new one. they are like $8. a new board is $200-300..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.