Oklahoma
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Core-55
I have been using the pool calculator for years and it has keep my pool looking great, I recently switched to SWG and love it! I have some questions about my results and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

Can you help me understand my results:

22500 gallon plaster salt water pool salt 3900
Free chlorine 6.6
combined chlorine 0(sample remains clear after adding 5 drops of R-0003) of taylor fas dpd kit
pH 7.4
TA 140
CH 340
cyanuric acid greater than 100
pool is crystal clear and feels and looks great

I would think with a Cyan Acid of >100 and Free chlorine of 6.6 that I would have some combined chlorine.
is the Calcium hardness throwing off my calculations? I have repeated this and get the same results consistently

Thanks
Mark

Swg pools can operate at a lower fc than other methods, check pool calculator to see what your recommended minimum is. You might not be too far from the minimum so things may not had time to start growing.

Greetings by a fellow okie :)

@Dave S, Maybe I don't understand the relationship between FC CC and Cyanuric acid, I thought cyan uric acid kept FC high by having a reserve of combined chlorine, but I am not a chemist. Does the pool need to have CC? do I need to add something to keep the pool balanced? thanks!
M in OK

I think of CC's as the dead soldiers in the battle with algae. If you have dead soldiers there's a fight going on somewhere, if you don't have CC's then you don't currently have anything major wrong, yet.

You may never have CC show up on a test. It all depends on how fast it is oxidized either by the sun or by FC itself. There isn't any correlation between the presence of CC and CYA.